« Business Insurance
Analyze the items on your balance sheet. This is the first step
toward deciding what should be insured.
2. Be sure to insure your business real and personal
property, public liability, workers compensation, business overhead,
key person life, and major medical expenses.
3. Take a good look around --- what can't your
business survive without? Identify the possible property, net income,
legal liability and personnel losses that would impair the income
or existence of your business.
4. Use the "worst case" scenario method.
Think of the worst possible loss, what would be destroyed and in
what position you would find yourself because of that loss.
5. Invest the time to read your policy and ask
your agent to thoroughly explain your present coverage in easy-to-understand
6. Ask your agent to identify and explain for
you the insuring agreements, conditions, exclusions and property
and events not covered for each policy type you have.
Any other questions? We'll be glad to help. Call